In addition to regional accreditation by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACSCOC), Northern Kentucky University has 27 programs accredited by discipline specific accrediting bodies.
- College of Arts and Sciences - 5 programs
- College of Business - 12 programs
- College of Education and Human Services - 3 programs
- College of Health Professionals - 6 programs
- College of Informatics - 1 program
For a complete list of programs, accrediting bodies, and the next review date, click here.
The goal of accreditation is to ensure that education provided by institutions of higher education meets acceptable levels of quality. The standards use to conduct evaluations vary but in general they assess the mission, goals, objectives, resources, quality of programs and educational offerings.
For more information about accredited programs, contact the college or department.